Pages

November 17, 2008

JAMES

So I always check our blog in hopes that James has written on it... I would just love to hear him express himself or write something that I can READ, yet I have come to terms with the fact that he will probably never feel comfortable enough to. His reply is that "husbands don't blog." He has a reputation to uphold and an older brother, therefore I have stopped anticipating an entry from him. The funny thing is that I know he logs on at least once a day just to see and read my thoughts, so this is for you sweetie.
Why I am grateful for YOU:
you hold me when I am upset
you let me take the best bite of your toast
you open the door for me
you smirk when you see me looking at you out of the corner of your eye
you continuously hold my hand
you try to understand "me" even when I am being ridiculous or emotional
you bring me pistachios (even if you buy yourself some too)
you provide for me
you play my favorite song when I feel sick
you are an example of spiritual strength to me
you want to spend time with me
you will cuddle me when you are sleeping
you got me a dog for a day
you try to please me every moment of every day
you surprise me
you rub my back when I have cramps
you cook me breakfast and/or dinner
you help with the dishes because you know I hate doing them
you hold my hand when we pray
you and I make the best team... we can beat almost anyone in a game
you are smart, sexy, and sassy
you can tell when something is wrong without me telling you
you make me strive to be more patient, kind, loving, strong, smart, humble, and considerate...
you make me a better person
you are YOU...
and it is for all these reasons and more that I am grateful for YOU!

P.S. I LOVE YOU.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest picture!

    Doesn't it feel good being married to such a great guy. I'm so happy for you two. Looking forward to getting spanked by ya'll at hand & foot over Christmas.

    P.S. Your post on Katrice cracked me up. thanks again for being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK i TOTALLY agree with what you're going through. Ryan will NOT post anything! And it's OUR blog, so doesn't he HAVE too! MEN. I do love what you wrote though. James is a sweetheart and Im thankful he's my Bro in law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you are too sweet katy! you must be very in love! :) ryan never posts either, so like the others said, you are not alone on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really sweet! I want to challange you to a game against Matt and I, it would be super competitive and fun, we will have to hand out! Also I had a Chi and it only lasted 18 months so I decided to try the generic brand of Chi sold at Sally's it was about $80 so like $50 cheaper and I think it works just like a Chi!!!

    ReplyDelete