Pages

November 4, 2008

What's better than caramel apples and football?

What is better than warm caramel drizzled over a fresh crisp apple... I am not sure there is anything much sweeter, except watching my husband play football with our nephew, Logan. Logan gets one of the first bites of our yummy treat.
The most enduring part of watching Logan and James play "football" was the passion Logan possessed about wearing helmets-- mind you that Logan's helmet is a "Thomas the train" bike helmet, and James' is his scooter helmet. I didn't have the heart to explain that there is a special helmet for football players. I just sat back and watched them play...
James is going to be such a good dad one day... and coach.lol.
Just taking time to snuggle with my sweetie, which is one of my favorite pass times. James is nice enough to oblige my countless requests-- And trust me they are COUNTLESS!!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Did you dye your hair brown??? And chop it off??? Can you imagine what would have happened if you had done that in highschool? People really would have gotten us mixed up! It looks cute! What brought about the change? Looks like you guys are doing well and loving life! But one day you have to go back to my sassy blonde friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you guys are party-ing pretty hard:) fun fun!! we were so sad we missed you...was it last wknd? we still need to go golfing...maybe in the spring, it is starting to get COLD here...

    ReplyDelete