Pages

November 30, 2008

PREThanksgiving: BASKETBALL

UTAH JAZZ vs BUCKS Game
James' Face after finding out I was EXCITED to go watch the Basketball game.
I know... Bewilderment.
We were able to see the game in style with box sits and FOOD... not to mention that we were in great company. I love hanging out with Mark and Kali not only do we have fun and end up laughing our heads off about something- the converstions aren't to bad either (most people would get embarrassed by the comments i make but Kali and I seem to be on the same wave link). FLASHBACK moment: We're all in the car looking for the apartment to pick up AVA- Kali: "this one looks familiar, I think it is here... turn here" over and over again:) loved it!

We love hanging out with our friends Mark and Kali.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was at that game... not in a box though, we aren't high rollers like you suckas! lets have a girls night soem time soon

    ReplyDelete