Pages

November 17, 2008

Christmas List

Just a few things. Will I get any?...maybe or maybe NOT

But here is "THE LIST". Yes, most of the items are ridiculously expensive, so if these are out of your range.... I love thoughtful HOMEMADE things! One of my favorite wedding gifts was the painting of the Salt Lake Temple that my art teacher, Nathan Winters painted in watercolor. It is breathtaking and priceless.

Money: to buy furniture, work clothes, pay off debt, etc.
Gift Cards to Department stores such as Gap, Nordstrom, etc.Perfume: Either Ralph Lauren BLUE or
Escada INTO THE BLUE (Can be found at Walmart)
Hair Straightner (The CHI- expensive but lasts a life time)
*note I have already gone through three straigtners in 2 years
DSLR Camera- I think I would like Canon the most since their picture quality is the BEST!
Specs: 10+ Megapixels, extended lens, etc.
FANTASY WISH LIST: Miniature Labradoodle puppy....
(*note: James hates dogs, and we live in a basement apartment, but a girl can dream right? lol)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. nice list! maybe one christmas soon you can get your labradoodle! hope you get all you want!

    ReplyDelete