Pages

December 9, 2011

Preview {Christmas Cards}


*** WARNING: If you want to be surprised to see what our Christmas card looks like when it comes to you in the mail, DO NOT continue reading this post***

I just really enjoyed making the layouts for both
our family Christmas card and Jack's birth announcement.

So I wanted to document it digitally.

I feel so blessed to call my loved ones family...
and enjoy sharing our lives together.


**These cards were so much fun to make. Hope y'all enjoy:)
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. These are soo cute Katy, I love them! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable, hoping I get one in the mail soon to put on our fridge and REALLY wishing you guys were here right now to play a round of hand and foot with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY cute Katy! Your blows ours out of the water! Who took those pics of Jack? I got Charles's taken but I don't like them!

    ReplyDelete