Pages

March 18, 2010

A new Record

{The flowers Mr. Pendleton sent me the first time we were away from one another}
I love tulips and he knows that.

I want to find a Niche...
Something that brings creativity and inspiration to my heart.
I heard someone say that you have found "it"
when you loose your self... time fades away and delight enters.

My niche will not be blogging, but I want to keep the streak alive.
It has been three days in a row. Working from home=blogging.
Blogging goal: Monday through Friday.
I expressed last night while having our nightly chat with Mr.Pendleton
that no one really reads this. Makes me sad but true.
But sweet Mr. Pendleton assured me that he does. There you go... It is worth it.
Hopefully one day my children will be followers as well.

It helps me with creativity and thinking outside the box.
I am ready to tap back into my creative juices.
I hear that children help to open the imagination.
Since I have one... I completely agree.

Flowers work as a muse also.
Georgia O'keeffe painted gorgeous flowers.
My tastes have expanded with maturity.
They now include dahlias (our wedding flower) and peonies.
European double-petal roses are a favorite as well.
If you know what these particular buds look like,
you can tell I like the full blooms.

I love the spring time, flowers and all-especially the month of March.
Two years ago, this weekend (21st to be exact)... Mr.Pendleton took me to a baseball game.
Our first date. The chemistry was magical. The rest is history.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. For the record, I always read,and sometimes even shed a tear or two, because I think You, and James and Miss Avery are wonderful. I love what you are becoming, and it causes me to reflect upon those special days over 36 years ago, when Ray Lynn and I and our little Michael were doing what you are doing. Just keep up like you are--and keep writing, I need some lessons from you on blogging too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever... I read it. And always enjoy it. Your baby is growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo that your blogging efforts don't go unnoticed. In fact, just this time I logged on and thought, "I will click on Katie and Carly's, that is about all I have time for since Liv is fussing in her chair, and I know they will have posted!"Thanks for not letting me down. Can't wait to see you next weekend! Are you on for a girl's shopping day on Saturday?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always read, and ENJOY reading your blog! I'm amazed at your creativity! Beautiful tulips! I hope Avery and Gracie can meet sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always read your blog as well! That's so sweet James sent you flowers! Ialso love your pictures of Avery at the park.

    I still owe you $7 plus tons more for you and James for helping us. You don't even know how much we appreciated that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think many people read blogs, and yours...case in point. I always enjoy reading, and getting to know you more through your blogs. You truly are a sweetheart...James sure did a wonderful thing when he married you.... I read, but need to do a better job at commenting. Thanks for sharing a part of Mr. Pendleton, Miss Avery, and your life.

    ReplyDelete