Pages

March 26, 2010

Dadada

Mr. Pendleton insists that Avery's first word was "dada".
I would agree that she has said "dadadada".
She uttered this word while looking at Him,
but she has also vocalized the same "word"
while staring at a book, doll, ME, her grandma etc.
You get the picture.
So no "actual" words yet,
though her dada would like to think otherwise.

Tonight during dinner with the Smith clan (birthday celebration for both Julie and Chelsey) at Brick Oven, we enjoyed the company of many relatives. Little miss is so cute when her cousins are around. She thinks she is as big as their are. She holds on conversations and gets much wanted attention.

It was an enjoyable evening. Mr. Pendleton, of course, had to end then night with political talk. I guess he is trying on his new hat as county delegate. It was a nice surprise to find out other family members were voted as Precinct Chair- Dalene and Vice Chair- Jeff. I guess I won't be able to escape the political jargon. Who am I kidding... Mr. Pendleton wouldn't let me anyways. The future appears hopeful, now.

PS I enjoy blogging again on a regular basis.
I went to work (Steven-Henager College) to pick up some material
and lets just say little miss Avery already knows how to work a crowd.

PPS I love how kind and thoughtful James is.... never hesitates to lend a helping hand. I need to learn from his example. The past couple of weeks he has helped our friends the Christopherson's paint and also move into their new home. I was on lunch and baby duty.

Enjoy your weekend.
The Katschke peeps are in town so we plan to do just that.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment