Pages

March 19, 2010

The HOME stretch

So it is the last night I am solo in dreamland. Music to my ears.

Tonight I had some girl time with a good friend. It was delightful.
We talked while waiting over a hour for our table at Texas Roadhouse,
mind you we called ahead to be placed on the waiting list and still ended up waiting that long.
We talked some more during our hour and a half dinner, which was also divine.
Believe it our not we still were not done with our visit, so she came over to Grandma Dot's house and we finished our chatting.
Start time: 7:00 pm
End time: 10:45 pm

Yep, we are friends. I love moments like that. Conclusion was that we needed to meet up twice a month not only to just chat and stuff our faces, but to include activities such as crafts, bakery, or other girly interests. So we will. You're invited as well if you need some fun girl time.

Mr. Pendleton misses us so I sent some love his way via iphone.
{Avery was knocked out from the day's hustle and bustle}

PS iphones are AMAZING.
I was kinda tricked into getting the iphone (another story),
but now I want to join their advertising team and be a spokesman.
Let's just say, they didn't offer me the gig.

Enjoy your weekend, I will especially since Mr. Pendleton is back.
He will also be talking on "Service in thy Kingdom".
This suits him to a tee.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... It's a very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures and story.

    I like your blog.

    I would like to share this blog:
    http://club-kidzscience.blogspot.com/

    Please share this blog to your friends and family around the world to create a better future.

    Keep blogging.
    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope this doesn't post twice, but the last one didn't show up! I am hoping for some girl time this weekend, lunch and some shop til we drop, hope you are on board!

    ReplyDelete