Pages

March 16, 2010

Face Recognition: Avery

I have a few projects to complete this week while the hubby is away.
One is to organize my pictures on this new computer,
which has a cool feature of face recognition.
So I was "confirming" all the pictures that the computer "recognized" as AVERY.
Most of them were Avery- kuddos to you little Mac.
But there were a few that were definitely not Avery.
They all happen to be in the above picture.
Can you guess who they are?
I can understand some of the similarities with the look a likes,
but others just made me laugh.

The AVERY look a likes:

1) Mommy
Most people say she is a clone of me as a baby, so it's understandable.

2) Cousin Nana
They both seem to have those adorable chubby cheeks, honest mistake.

3)Cousin Madi
Again, cute little grin and button nose, another honest mistake.

4)Aunt Amy
great smile and fair skin- "Pendleton features"

5)Aunt Ashley
Again I would say the smile and maybe the shape of the eyes, "Pendleton features".

And here are the TWO kickers, that had me laughing.

6)Cousin Taylor

7)Cousin Logan

Maybe just because they have little round faces??
But then again, Emma wasn't tagged by this so called face recognition.
I just thought it was entertaining that Mr. Pendleton (Avery's dad) wasn't picked or
even Grandma Pendleton since all the Pendleton girls were tagged.
I guess the Pendleton genes run strong in the girls and grandsons.

So glad that our little miss Avery comes from such a good gene pool.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Actually maybe the Mac gets more credit where it matched her to my family, Emma takes after her dad's side but the rest of us for the good or bad are all Pendleton! Anyway's super cute post! She is so cute! I wish I were there to enjoy a park picnic with you!

    ReplyDelete