Pages

March 23, 2010

Caucus

I voted for a republican... Mr. Pendleton is one of the newly elected County Delegates for the OR-04 precinct. It makes me smile.

{Mr. Pendleton on the Tea cup ride @Disneyland}

It will be a fun ride for both of us.
He went home and began to read the literature about the candidates.
For the record, Mr. Pendleton doesn't like to read.
This also made me smile.

Now he is watching last night's episode of 24 and I am blogging.
I also intend to read up a little on investing in stock.
It has grabbed my interest in the last few days.

**Activities after the Caucus meeting:
went couponing for the first time with Mr.Pendleton at Maceys.
It felt like a scavenger hunt, which I love.
We will definitely do it again.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you blog almost everyday now! I was just thinking how sad I'll be if how husbands don't sell together this summer! We would have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love couponing! If you ever look at my blog, I suggest you take a look at my sidebar for all the coupon blogs I read. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete