Pages

November 12, 2008

Surprise ("from James")

I found this draft post in my "edit posts" from JAMES and it made me LAUGH. For your Enjoyment...

Every night when Katy gets home from work she finds the computer to check our blog secretly hoping that I have written on it. If you follow our blog at all you know that she is sorely disappointed every single night. After her disappointment she asks me nicely "when are you going to write on our blog?" I respond by claiming that no husbands write on blogs. She informs me that a few of them do in hopes that I'll fall into the trap. Well I finally did. I'm not promising a long post but I have to make my wife happy.

Katy has joined a card group with Carly so every month they have a new project to work on and my sweetie is a procrastinator to say the least. With the party this evening she scrambled to make twelve calenders last night and of course her amazing husband helped. Little did I know it would be an all night adventure. We finally finished them around 1 am.
James getting in touch with his crafty side (added by KATY)
FLAG FOOTBALL

Jeff and I been playing in a flag football league over in Spanish Fork for a few weeks now and my competitiveness... (to be cont'd)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment