Pages

November 4, 2008

Scooter Time

I finally caved, and we decided to get a scooter. James was so excited he could hardly contain his excitement while he zoomed off on his new toy. Isn't it funny how the boyish enjoyment never really leaves even when men get older. I guess the saying, "the difference between a man and boy is that their toys get more expensive," is TRUE.
I was hesitant to get one since fall is here, and SNOW is just around the corner. But after the fact, I am glad that we decided to make the purchase. James even had the idea to ride it all the way to his parent's house for Sunday dinner. Though the ride was beautiful there are a few things that I didn't look forward to: 1) 60 mph winds on my face 2) driving back after dark 3) the DISTANCE, it took about half an hour to get there. Our new toy will be perfect to go to BYU games next spring and summer... no awful traffic yeah!
No matter how old you are when you grab those handle bars a little smirk stretches across the face. I guess the excitement never really leaves.
Now we just need to figure out a name, Any suggestions? Maybe.... Toby? But let's be honest, I name everything that. Remember our cute little puppy for a day, he got named that as well.
Pin It Now!

1 comment: