Pages

November 4, 2008

October already over...

It is crazy how the days, weeks, months, and years fly by when you get older. I am not sure why this happens... maybe it has to do with always being busy and not taking time to SLOW down and enjoy each day. I feel that when you become an adult you begin to wish away the days and weeks until they begin to disappear altogether. So I have been trying to just take time to enjoy priceless moments through the eyes of a child.Some moments we enjoyed together in OCTOBER:
One Sunday, we all (The Utah Pendleton Clan) went over to Carly and Jeff's for Sunday dinner. It was fun and relaxing to spend time with the family. After dinner we spent time trying to get Savannah to laugh and making playdough animals with Logan. Nothing was sweeter than hearing Savannah's new giggles or playing tickle with Logan.
We then decided to experience a scary haunted house with Ben and Ashley. James is so very proud of setting up Ben and Ashley together. I have to admit that they do seem pretty perfect for each other, but that is just our opinions-No pressure. lol. The haunted house was for the most part up to par, especially when James got scared- which I should note only happened once during the entire time. We went to Purple Turtle for shakes afterward and just sat back chatting and laughing together. The cute couple snuggling up while waiting in line to get into the haunted house. Whenever we go out on dates together, it just reiterates how lucky I am to be married to such a sweet man. I am so glad that there are no more awkward first dates, hand holding, or kisses to be had... Only perfected ones that are continually practiced:) Granted there are other "trials" that you experience as a married couple, but I definitely don't miss my "single" days.
NOTICE: The dark short locks of hair. I wanted a change... thus the new hair-do. After wearing this style for about two weeks I have come to the conclusion: I like my exotic blonde wavy LONG hair better. A lesson learned... I just need to remember these feelings when the urge for a change creeps up again.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. lol well i think you should have James hook Ash up with another one of his buddies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how I felt after I cut my hair, so when it finally grows back I too need to remember that when I get the itch to cut it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the picture with the shake is probably one of the cutest pictures of you EVER. Except for the creepy dead guy next to you. That's not so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still looking for the Adam & Eve picture. Come on - where is it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The infamous post wedding chop! I like it though. I think it looks really cute on you! Yeah... I regret chopping mine too... oh well. What can ya do?

    ReplyDelete