Pages

July 7, 2008

Engagement Pictures

I hope you guys enjoy, and please tell me which picture of US you like the best. It will be hard for me to decide on my own. This wasn't an easy task sense I just wanted to have fun and take a couple hundred pictures, while James on the other hand hates taking pictures. His plan was to be serious and just get the job done... We had an interesting difference of opinions, but in the end, I think we were both very pleased. Thanks to Dani-Jon for their patience and WONDERFUL work.
Note: They are all in SEPIA because that is how we plan on printing which ever picture is chosen... therefore, cast your votes and help us decide!
Isn't my fiance so very handsome. As you can tell, in a lot of the pictures I can't help but stare at him...lol. When we were knocking doors together he got mad at me because he said I wasn't acting professional. Sorry babe, but I can't help it... Can you really blame me though. That was the last time I knocked with him. I guess it doesn't look professional, when one of the sales reps just stands and stares at the other one while he is talking:) Love you babe!

Well there you have it! A few pictures of us, and now it is your turn to help us out by telling us which one you would like to see in the wedding invite. And if you aren't satisfied with those, I am willing to take more.... I just don't know if James or Dani/Jon are as willing as I am... Thanks!
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. My favorites are 3 and 23 (in order of the slide show). But you both look great in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Ashley. My favorites are 3 and 17. I have many other favorites as well but I think those work the best for the announcement. Both of you look adorable and have really great smiles in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad picks are (drumroll please)3,7,17,19 or 21. How's that for choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom picks 3,17,and 19 or 21. It all depends on whether you want it to be more formal or not. I really liked all of the pictures and would love to have some to put on the tables at the reception if you would like to. I think I have enough frames, so just some 5x7's if you would like. I just loved the pictures. You both look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Amy, I like 2 and 18 from the dressy clothes, and I like 3, 7, 17 from the casual clothes! I was really impressed with how well they turned out, tell your friends they did a great job!! I don't know how you are doing your announcement, but I have seen some really cute ones that have a couple of pics on them! If you only use one, then definitely display some at the wedding because they turned out so cute!
    Taylor likes 9 and Emma votes for 23. (FYI actually Emma said she would pick the one with you kissing in the car that is on your other slide show, but I told her that wasn't an option!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the one in front of the fountain. you two are so cute! they are ALL good pictures!

    ReplyDelete