Pages

July 13, 2008

SATURDAY FUN

Ok, So I know that James talked about the batting cages, but I wanted to comment on the day. To my surprise, James came home at 5:00 on a SATURDAY (which is pretty much unheard of especially on Saturdays), and he gave me the great news that we get to spend the rest of the night together. YAY!! I love James time... So the night starts off:
1)James, me , and JD go to the batting cage/golf place... as we are waiting for the rest of the Reps to arrive, I persuade James and JD to participate in photo shoot with a John Deer tractor.
Nothing sexier than a man on a tractor:) well I am sure there is, but James looked pretty Hot!2)We head off to the batting Cages and the littlest old lady that reminded us of the old lady on the Wedding Singer, helped us to get the clubs and balls.

James' baseball face was classic... He was really concentrating on hitting the ball:) 3)After the batting cages we head over to the golf putting range and as soon as the whole office arrives... all SIX guys, it begins to rain. Everyone runs inside, while I linger for a little while enjoying the drops of water and strong wind. 4)we then decided to go home get showered and clean, so we can all go out to eat and watch a movie. It was such a fun and laid back night... and I really cherish the times me and James can just play together as though we are little kids again:)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment