Pages

July 20, 2008

BOYS will be BOYS

Like I commented before, I am learning a lot about the male gender since I grew up in a strong estrogen based family. I knew boys liked to be physically active, but some of their ideas of fun seem a little barbaric.
What kinds of entertainment do boys seek?
A little HOME RUN DERBY:
Not too bad... a little competition can't hurt, right?

Or Maybe some BOXING:
There were multiple matches some ended in bloody noses and other ones were completely mismatched. James vs Jon was one of the more entertaining matches of the night with Jon putting his whole body into the punch... lol. I was just glad James wasn't the one to bleed, yet I am not looking forward to their new weekly "tradition".
I guess they just like to hit things let it be balls with tennis rackets or each other.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That looks scary.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute blog! I love having more blogging buddies!! You and James are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete