Pages

July 18, 2008

MOVIE Knight...

Ok, so last night Vision treated their REPS to a movie, The Dark Knight, which means I got to go as well:). It was a really good movie even though it was a little morbid and dark, hence the title "The Dark Knight". I think we both just really enjoyed the time to relax and kick back. The movie theater was PACKED with tons and tons of high schoolers eager to watch the midnight showing, and there we were in the middle of the madness. James was getting flustered since he was in charge of getting the tickets and distributing them to the ten guys. So during the chaos of trying to find everyone and multiple calls, Logan (one of the sales reps) decides to grab James hand as a joke. Yet the funniest part was James didn't even notice...lol. Just to explain the circumstances better Logan's hand compared to mine is twice as big, both length and girth! Everyone cracked up laughing... even I couldn't hold back the chuckles. My dear James is so cute...
Well to get back to the movie.. it was great and very intense. The only down side is that it was extremely long. I wasn't expecting a 2 1/2 movie. It was a wonderful date night:)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the movie too...but I agree it was sooooo long! I can't wait to see you guys. i miss ya!

    ReplyDelete