Pages

July 9, 2008

The Final FOUR... (I think?!?!)

OK, so I provided about 20 choices last time which probably wasn't the best idea. There were quit a few people who choose the same one, but I just wanted to provide a more narrow selection. I have cropped some due to the response I received from my sister (thanks, Geneve), and hope that you find one you like the best (Note: you can only vote for two...lol). Anyways thanks for being such good sports and helping out with this decision!
Alittle PEEK into the minds of the bride and groom:
James: "It is just a picture," and then follows the statement with "whatever you want, I just want you."
Katy: "It is the very picture that announces our lifetime together." There was exaggeration on that last statement, but also a little truth to it as well:)
Remember to place your votes in the poll on the right so we can keep this anonymous (I have a "people pleaser" complex, so I am trying to get out as many biases as possible that will skew the final decision). Wow, have I become one of those bridzillas?!? I just wanted to add a little humor to this post- notice picture in the top left corner- James thought this would be a great shot for our engagements... It was a little more weight than I was expecting.
Picture #1
Picture #2Picture #3Picture #4Well there you have it! And after I make this decision... I will begin to tackle the lanterns and wedding favors. Everyone likes music... right? More creations to come, stay tune!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Jon and I vote four! Reason being you both look so happy in it. Thats how it should be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. defiantely number 1 both good smiles and its a good close up. you want people to see you're faces what your doing with everything else doesn't really matter

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much for anonmyous, I couldn't see a poll on the right. I would vote for #1, but at the risk of sounding diplomatic I really think they all are very cute!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete