Pages

July 13, 2008

Batting Cages

One of my favorite things to do as a little kid was going to the batting cages and I guess the little kid is still in me cause I still love the batting cages. Here is how my week has gone at the end of the day. My friend Jon and I have this conversation about everynight. Jon: "Batting Cages?" James: "What about the ladies?" Jon: "They won't ever know." James: "very true" Jon: "Just two rounds" James: "Ok". So needless to say jon and I have gone to the batting cages quite a few times this week and the best part about it is that its only 50 cents a time. Then the office decided to go to spend some of our incentive money. So we had a blast at the batting cages as well as hitting some golf balls along with it. The best part about it was Katy trying so hard for me. She got to come with the office on saturday night.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment