Pages

November 17, 2008

Katrice's 20th Bowling Party

Saturday afternoon, James and I made our way up to Sandy Allstar bowling Alley for Katrice's 20th birthday party. You would think after twenty years of being Katrice's favorite cousin she would run up to me and give me a huge hug, but I have been replaced! If you know Katrice at all you would know that she has a soft spot for "boys".... well it hasn't changed. The first person she wrapped her arms around was my sweet James, but I can't blame her.
While we were waiting for other family members to join us for a game, we kept ourselves entertained. Doesn't James look ecstatic. To compare our talents of bowling, James' score was 161 and mine was 89 (note: I achieved that score with the help of bumpers). Bowling is definitely not my cup of tea! I chose to use bumpers, because the first five frames totalled FIVE. Yes, I know pathetic, but thank goodness for bumpers!
Katrice thanking me for her presents:
math workbook, word find puzzles, High School Musical UNO cards...
and a bottle of her favorite Dr. Pepper.
Group shot with Sis G and Auntie Glo LOVE this shot: Katrice was so excited she just plops down in the middle
of the ground to start opening her presents! Love this girl!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That was so fun! I love that girl! Can you send me that pic of the fam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, I am praying the weather will hold out so you guys can come, I told Madi that Uncle James was coming today and she said, "and Aunt Katy right?!" We really hope you can make it! but if not, having sat under overpasses ourselves for hours in the middle of the snow at 2:00 in the morning, we completely understand if the weather stops the trip! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete