Pages

May 18, 2010

Rainman. Dinner.

It was a peaceful day.
The pool STILL isn't opened yet-
planning on it to provide the majority of our entertainment this summer.
I found this awesome store near our place, Five below.
I had a cart full of stuff to purchase, and
the ONLY thing that survived my-
"I don't really need this"- eliminations was a baby float for lil miss.
We can't wait for the rains to subside and the sun to kiss our skin.
Speaking of rain...
Who is the scary man in the rain suit?
***
Don't fret... it's Mr. Pendleton.
Yesterday, I sent him on his way armed with the umbrella I brought from utah.
He came back soaked... we had to get reinforcements.
Off to Walmart. We picked up this outfit.
They had a bright blue one and forest/army green.
My opinion: the other two colors made it look like
Mr. Pendleton was trying to get away with a crime or something.
It was a plastic suit blocking any DNA trace back to him. I laughed.
The black one was the ONLY option.
{Lil Miss and Mr. Pendleton spending time checking area}
Lil Miss is such a happy baby.
She is always smiling unless she needs something.
I love how reactive and affectionate this little doll is to almost everything.
{The best part is she LOVES the camera.}
She cracks a smile within seconds... gotta love that.
And of course, after dinner we must experience the chair issue.
Lil Miss has a sense of adventure and loves to crawl under the chairs.
Then, the crying began...
Tonight she was able to figure her way out without mommy's help.
Note: I was busy snapping pictures, but I usually come to her rescue.
She was delighted with her accomplishment.
Good Job, doll face.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. KATY! I love your BLOG posts... I check every single day for exciting new ones of Lil Miss. She's getting so big! Please keep posting...her uncle RY and aunt G miss her :( LOVE u GUYS xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts. She is growing up so much. We really miss you all. I talked to James yesterday and he seemed good. I hope you are all doing well. Love ya

    ReplyDelete