Pages

May 13, 2010

Honeysuckle smelling trash

We all have our own talents and short falls, weaknesses and strengths.
One of the weaknesses I possess is the dislike to complete the trash duty.

There are so many characteristic I could use to confirm my reasoning such as the smell, the bag breaking, or leaking garbage juice (especially when it lands on you). Also, I forgot to add the weird "creations" of images that are pressed against the lining. Man, my imagination goes wild thinking about what kind of rotten item is producing such picture.

But, my dislike has evolved into enjoyment over night. Just like that.
It seems as though everyday I find myself taking Lil Miss on a journey to the dumpster.

First off, I know it's sad that two grown adults and a little one can FILL up garbage bags on a daily basis but lets think about it... Avery pees alot. With that said, I may even take an "almost full" bag just to take that walk. The walk that smells like honeysuckle. Yes, every now and then you get the nasty trash scent but mostly lovely honey.

As kids honeysuckle grew around our neighborhood and the smell was delightful. We would even take the time to suck that one tiny drop of sweetness from the flower until there were no more buds on the tree. Its a fun treat I give myself while performing a task I generally ask James to complete. On another note:


Lil Miss is up and running... as long as she can hold on to something she is standing and walking. She also has found delight in the toilet paper in the bathroom. I think the bathroom is heaven on earth in her eyes. Its where she gets to bathe (a favorite activity), and it has rolls of bathroom tissue to play with. Really, what more could a girl ask for?

** I drove to Target today. Granted, Target is two blocks from our home. Yet, I did it. I do need lots more practice and thank goodness James was with me. He was coaching me along the way.
James assured me I did well, and that it is a hard clutch (whatever that means).

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Great Job! I knew you could do it. Thanks for posting. I get my daily pick up of missing you. Little miss is growing up.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got home from my trip to Houston and couldn't wait to see all the happenings from Virginia. Thanks so much for sharing your lives even if it's through blogging. It does my HEART good.
    Miss you & LOVE you'll (Texas lingo)

    ReplyDelete