Pages

May 19, 2010

Oh Boy.


Today, I have babies on the mind.
It is crazy how "big" Avery seems now a days.
I want to see this movie, Babies.
They're so heavenly.
This is NOT a pregnancy announcement.
But then I look into those big brown eyes
and know somewhere down the road we will think about it.
But there are a few people who are expecting... By DECEMBER.
It looks like we are finally going to even out the males to females.
Ratio of boys to girls: 7/2
That should definitely help.
James missed the boat on this one.
Hopefully, next time around we can join the bandwagon and have a boy.
For now, this princess is perfect for our trio.

Today lil miss had a battle with the camera. The camera won.
Maybe I should ease up on the picture taking and put the camera away.
Every time I leave the camera in reach of lil miss she can't resist but to pull it down.
This time the casualty was Avery's foot/toe nail. Ouch.
***
One princess band-aid later, the tears quit.
And smiles all around.
She allowed me to comfort her and I got the opportunity to rock her to sleep.
It was blissful.

**Edited: So I realized that a lot of these soon to be mom's have blogs.
And they all are so very beautiful so I think you should take a look. Click the grey names.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. And just think... all these boys will be in love with your little Miss. I mean just look at her. She is already irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain suit James! Why are the tables and chairs so fun? How about the garbage can? That is Livvy's favorite place of late. Have you heard of the Rosiola(?spelling?) virus? It is nasty, I hope Avery never gets it! Liv has been a bear this week, we are hoping to return to smiles like lil miss soon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a LOT of boys coming soon! I agree with your friend above, they will be in love with her so keep an eye out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so privileged that you mentioned me on your blog! ;)

    That's a lot of baby boys. Megan and I were just having the same conversation the other day. It's crazy how these things work out.

    ReplyDelete