Pages

March 1, 2012

Can it be...

Why does it seem as though the days drag on yet the weeks and months fly by? We have reached so many milestones in the last few months. As a mother I feel guilty... is this the product of a second child. Even with all of the attention and "special" doctor visits for our little man, i still sometimes feel as though both kids are getting lost in the madness.

We are currently living with Mr. P's parents, which isn't the last stop in our nomadic lives. In three months, we will most likely move in with my aunt and help her with Katrice, our 23 year old down-syndrome cousin, while my aunt travels during the summer. I am excited to spend more time with her... it is easy how the "unimportant" things in life melt away when she is present. It will be good for us, especially me.

For now, we are back in the county we consider home and our hearts are well aware. It feels good to be surrounded by love, extended family, and friends. Though we are in limbo-- still, it feels good to be back home.

As we were walking through the familiar hospital hall from seeing Grandpa P last sunday, I had one of those moments you want to capture in a bottle and save it to display on your fire mantel.



{On the way to one of Baby J's doctor appointments}

My sweetheart was swinging baby J in his carrier, and Lil miss was running behind trying to be the first one to the elevator button. Even though daddy was quickest, he sweetly stalled while she reached up to light up the circle. The smile was precious. I am blessed x2 plus one amazing partner.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so fun!! I needed to read this today, I lost sight of focusing on my kids and enjoying them this week! Thanks for reminding me!!

    ReplyDelete