Pages

March 12, 2012

Sibling Love

These two are already so sweet with each other. 
Baby J adores Avery and his eyes follow her throughout the room as she moves from toy to toy.
Joy illuminates his sweet gummy smile when he can finally catch her attention.
Their affection for one another is contagious.
I love it when Avery wants to hold her "baby Jac".
 The giggles and coos erupt.
I wonder if she will continue to be this sweet 
when he starts to demand her toys. Time will tell.
For now they are content with playful smiles and giggle sessions.
Even though he looks a little wobbly and a tad bit scared bored... it warms my heart.

Siblings are the best. period.
Avery will be baby J's rock and protector, there is no doubt.

That is why we are having ten kids. Well probably not...
actually Mr. P doesn't want more than four at the most. 

And since I have to be cut open each time... four is plenty.
What am I saying, two is plenty. 
It's late and I need to go to bed. Goodnite'.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What sweet, sweet children. Just letting you know, your family is receiving prayers from people you don't even know. I should know, I'm one of them! May Heavenly Father bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete