Pages

September 27, 2009

Softball finale.

James loves SPORTS. I know this is a very very big UNDERSTATEMENT for those that know my Mr. Pendleton. He is always on some kind of team... softball, hockey, football, etc. Let alone he tries to get out on the golf course at least a couple times a week. He can do this because he takes "clients" during work. Hey it works out for both of us... he doesn't have to use "our" money or time to go, so I don't complain. Sometimes I encourage a work golf outing. Mr. Pendleton has a little pepp in his step after a round of golf, which never hurts. Love to see him happy, but sometimes I miss him. It's true. So here is the moment of truth:

I can't say that I am too sad that softball is pretty much done. I get my cuddle time back. Yep, this is my selfish moment, but I like Mr. Pendleton. I like snuggling up to him and just chatting. It might not be something he looks forward to, but I certainly do!
Good Job this season babe!

You might have learned some valuable lessons:

Winning isn't everything. You can just have fun. Don't pick fights with your teammates.Sometimes you don't have to be AS competitive. There is something such as a fun little game of ball.

To name just a few. Or not.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment