Pages

September 28, 2009

{26} The Alphabet Birthday.

One of my favorite pictures: engagements in Indiana.
Taken by our friends Dani and Jon.
Mr. Pendleton turns {26}.
I am making him a gift. It hopefully with be very sappy and make me cry.
Mr. Pendleton is a ROCK... he does not cry.
I can count the times on one hand:
{1}our wedding day
{2}When he was writing about our bundle of joy, Miss Avery Lyn.
{3}when I left him in Indiana to drive back with his sister
But his present isn't ready yet. I know LAME.
I want it to be meaningful and special,
and it seems I can only work on it when the world is sleeping.
I will post about it when it is finished, which will be evidence of how late (lame)
his gift was from me. I am the worst lover ever.
Forgive me.
It will be worth it.
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart.
**Hint: There are 26 letters in the english alphabet,
which happens to be how old Mr. Pendleton is TODAY. Nifty, huh?
I got a kick out of it. So I ran with the idea...
PS. You are my world. Thank you.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment