Pages

September 11, 2009

Life changes.

When a new addition arrives in a family it brings about changes. Some reflections of how my priorities have changed in the last month due to our new addition:

There are still dishes in the sink... but now, baby bottles occupy them.

There is still a mess on our living room floor... but now, it is highlighted with shades of pink and baby supplies.

We still have mounds of laundry... but now, it hides a hint of baby vomit and soiled clothes with twice as many loads. Thank goodness for washer/dryer hookups in-house.

But it is ALL worth it to see this little face...
Sometimes I linger longer than I should just staring at her after she has fallen asleep in my arms. My time could be spent being more productive by picking up, cleaning, washing, etc., but I cannot resist.

Can you blame me?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment