Pages

September 21, 2009

Country Music.

Date night. Oh, how I love this night. It provides time for me and Mr.Pendleton to be kids again, to bask in the joys of being us- a couple in love and no worries.

Thanks again grandparents for taking care of the little one so we (especially me) could get out of the house for a night of music, dancing, and smooching.
Thanks for the great tunes...

Mister Brad Paisley & Dierks Bentley

On our way to the concert from dinner... I even was able to take a nap in the car. That hasn't happened since I was 6 months pregnant. Before the pregnancy it was a regular occurrence for me, you can ask Mr.Pendleton.
The crowd was a little unruly and they happened to trash the place. Among the causalities was my sunglasses and James' bag of kettle corn. He tried to salvage all that he could. It was a small price to pay for the amazing concert Mr. Paisley put on. At one time the clouds began to roll in and we were being serenaded to in the rain. I loved it.

**Note: Mr. Pendleton always sings along to the songs. My little secret is... I rather hear him singing than any other music artist, even Garth Brooks which says a lot. I just love his voice and the way he closes his eyes as he belts the words out. Yep, one of the many reasons I said yes to Mr. Pendleton.

Check out his proposal.
Yes, I had no idea it was being filmed so please excuse the excessive kissing.

P.S. I really like the Bed and Breakfast +babysitting retreat idea.
We will try not to take advantage of it, Grandma and Grandpa Pendleton
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I was there too!! Wasn't the concert so AWESOME!?

    ReplyDelete