Pages

September 2, 2009

Sleeping baby

Have you ever felt as though you have tried everything? You are doing the exact same thing that has been working, but for SOME reason it's not anymore. Well after three long days of irregular and interrupted sleep, NOTHING is more beautiful to a mother's sight than this:

Her little one, catching some sleep that her growing body needs. All three hours....
Too bad it was smack dab in the middle of the day. Next time, Miss Avery, it would be even MORE of a treat if this was achieved in those peak late night/mid-morning hours.
Love, Mom
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet pea! I know how you feel... don't worry though, it doesn't last forever and it's better sooner rather than later to get them on a schedule. Usually around 3 months I had my boys on a set schedule. I bet you're a wonderful mommy. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry... those first few weeks are so hard. Hang in there, I promise it will get better. By the way, I keep forgetting to ask if you have a swing? I have two so let me know if you want to borrow one (or both). They were a lifesaver for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. Every picture I have seen of her is just gorgeous. I love her already. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats Katy on a darling baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy it's so crazy how much she looks like you!... you both are such amazing parents and I can't wait till you need a sitter. Love U

    ReplyDelete