Pages

September 8, 2009

The BIG ONE

James stated: "If BYU wins this game (referring to the BYU vs OU), it will be the best win for BYU". Well, we won! Go Cougars... 14 to 13. What a sight it would have been to see my sweetheart jumping up and down with excitement, while our little girl slept soundly in his arms throughout the entire celebration. I was spending the last hour of the game enjoying some shopping with the Pendleton girls, so I was unable to experience the joy with them.
There was another monumental event that occurred on Saturday night, September 5th... our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. It was probably overshadowed by the Cougar win in the eyes of James, but I was eager to get out of the house with my favorite person and enjoy one another. It was a low key affair which is exactly what I wanted and needed...


{Our one year old wedding cake}---------{Roses & a card}--------{Daddy watching the game with his lil' girl}

I think you are suppose to receive paper for your one year. A thoughtful card counts, right? Our first anniversary was perfect. We were able to spend a relaxing day together.May we have many more happy years together, babe!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment