Pages

August 30, 2008

WE are BACK...

So I haven't written a blog entry in about a week, but I just wanted to say we are back in UTAH. YEAH!! So I am sure most of you remember my freak out list, where I listed all the things I STILL had to do before the wedding. Well thanks to all of the ADVICE that was given my list has become almost none existent.

Things that have been accomplished:
  • Got Temple recommends and received my endowments at the Nauvoo TEMPLE:)
  • Got our passports
  • finished the wedding favors- Thanks to Amy.
  • Got Bridesmaids dresses done- thanks to Susan.
  • HAVE a DRESS... BIG BIG thanks to Susan.
  • have a base tan- tanning bed such a great invention!
  • Successfully completely both Bride and Groom family Bridal Showers- Yeah Families:)
  • All food, reception place, flowers, etc. taken care of...
  • Scheduled all hair, makeup, eyelash appointments
  • Got an appointment for bridals
  • Received a manicure
  • Have all the plans for honeymoon taken care of
  • Got birth control- had MAJOR mood swings & gained 5 lbs within a week, but luckily have lost that weight already.. yeah.
  • Got the wedding night hotel- Thanks Tori!
  • Have a Place to LIVE- Thanks to the group "Boys II Men"
  • Have a Bed and Couch... so we are getting furnished slowly but surely.

Things that still need to do:

  • Marriage License
  • Pack and Make Itinerary for everyone
  • Do Bridal Pictures
  • Lingerie Shower- hehe
  • Rehearsal Dinner- thanks Pendleton family especially Carly and Jeff
  • ????

So, as you can see we have come far... thanks to all the family and friends that have helped thus far. We are so grateful to all of you especially me:) People keep asking me if I am stressed, and my response is always NO, not at all. I know that most people think I am lying, but I really am not due to all of the wonderful help we are receiving. I think my soon to be mother-in-law is the most stressed which is understandable, but I appreciate her willingness to help.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. whats this "thanks to the group boys to men " all about? we miss you guys. good luck with the wedding and everything. hopefully we can make it down with our new addition! have a good one and treasure theses last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited your home and can't wait to see you tomorrow! love ya!

    ReplyDelete