Pages

August 13, 2008

IT's Been a WHILE:

I haven't been able to make any new post for a while since my time is very limited and I don't get internet in my hotel room. Here is the latest...
Aug.2-4th: Utah Trip

  • Bridal Shower, which was loads of fun! Thanks to all those that were able to make it and the wonderful gifts that were given. James and I greatly appreciate it.
  • Savannah Ruth's Baby Blessing: She is such a cutie!!

  • Dress Situation: This trip I was suppose to have my final fitting for wedding dress... Showed up and NO DRESS... don't fear though, Susan SAVES the day. She is really such a great help. I don't know what would happen if she wasn't so talented and willing to help. She will make the Dress, yay.

  • Spent time with friends Ali Jo and Whitney one on one. Thanks for letting me crash on your couches and fill moments with laughter (and good food, Of course)

  • FAREWELL Whit: she went into the MTC Aug. 11 to serve a 18 month mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Yay, Montana!!

Went to meet with the Stake President to get our TEMPLE Recommends and Living Ordiance Recommend.... YAY!

After that trip I had to play catch up with WORK, which seems to never end now. Yet, last week I took a break to enjoy Nauvoo once again with some friends from Vision. Nauvoo holds and will always hold a special place in my heart. I feel the spirit as soon as the soles of my shoes find the soil.

We spent the day driving the three hours to reach nauvoo just in time to see the sun setting on the Mississippi, and watch the Nauvoo Pageant. Needless to say it was breathtaking and peaceful.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment