Pages

August 13, 2008

Illinois State FAIR

Sitting in the shade and eating some grub. This is the spot where James recognized one of his potential customers, which he has been unable to get ahold of since she works at the fair. To compensate she gave him a free drink...lol.
Some Yummy Funnel CAke... can't go to a fair without getting this little TREAT!

Me and Rakae having a girl's moment, while Logan is trying to be artistic with the photo taking.

The Race with Remote Control Cars!

We all raced each other and guess who won!! KATY... I love beating boys at manly things such as remote control car racing. My prize was a yo-yo that I gave James. He enjoyed showing me the tricks he could do with the little toy:).
I figured out a strategy that you didn't even need to use the steering wheel. They say girls are usually smarter... right?

And here are the boys showing off their bats that they won. The game measured how fast you throw a baseball. James topped the charts at 68 and that is why his bat is relatively bigger than Mark and Devin's. Good Job, Hunny!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I miss your face and am so glad I got to talk to you today. And I love when you update bc I love blogging. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy! I loved Tuesdays with Morie. Nice job for beating all the boys, that's what I like to hear! You look like your having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love funnel cake!!! I also love you schedule of events. I cant' wait for your wedding. And the showers. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete