Pages

May 19, 2011

Warm rain

It is misty out side. The kind of mist that brings with it warm weather yet carries a cloudy overcast.
Previous adventures earlier this week have wiped me out. My body is begging me to take it easy or it just might be the gloomy skies. Either way... we are taking it easy. Avery's car seat is locked in another car and we don't have the keys. This is probably the main reason we forced to are staying home. But it is an oops well appreciated by my achy bones and belly.
***
Miss Avery on the other hand, still has plenty of energy 
and will not lay down without a fight. 
A fight, I thoroughly enjoy-- 
one full of laughter, giggles, kisses and love.
Between the movie watching, ball playing, cards, and dolls--
We had some jumping on the bed. 

This little monkey loved every bit. And so did I.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm Katy... you have an extreme mini-me on your hands!! She looks just like you!! Adorable in every way!!

    ReplyDelete