Pages

October 16, 2008

THREE "New" things:

HEADLINER:
1) I am stuck in my office... BORED 2) while missing the warmth of my long hair 3) and longing for the solitude of our cozy basement apartment.

OK, so it wasn't that subtle but I hoped you picked up on the three "new" things in my life, even though they all happened at the end of September about two weeks AGO, man where does time go? Ok so I know since I have now let the cat out of the bag, I need to provide some proof of the following: my really really short hair cut and our cute little home. Those pictures will come as soon as I find my camera... so relatives that I have visited in the past two weeks- Heads up for my little camera, thanks! I wanted to experience the shock response of how short my hair is, but so much time has gone by I sadly don't think I will get the same response. Anyways, we still don't have Internet or cable, which is why I am still at the office 8:00 at night and James is over at his brother's watching the game on their projector screen. Hopefully, one of these days we can sit on our very own couch together with me blogging and James enthralled in a sports game aired only on cable.
And I am a working women now... with my own office. I work at Stevens-Henager College as a financial aid adviser... next thing to accomplish- Office DECOR!! I love being a GIRL!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Do you miss it? The hair I mean? I chopped mine right after the wedding also, and even though I have had short hair many times over the years, I am missing my longer hair so much! I keep calculating how long I think it will take to grow back. Anyways, have James send me a picture message from his phone! I would love to see your new cut. I am sure it is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, short hair huh? i cut mine too, i probably should have done it in the summer so it could keep my neck warm in the winter, but then again i live in texas so we dont really have winter! can't wait to see pics of the house and hair!

    ReplyDelete