Pages

October 5, 2008

ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY

One month to date, that we were able to seal our lives together to become...
MR. & MRS. James Leslie Pendleton.
Though, our courtship was a little shy of 6 months, I feel I have known him for a lifetime. It is already hard for me to remember how my life was before James, yet when those moments arise I am even more grateful for the blessings he provides to my life. I feel so blessed to be married to him... to have the opportunity to share my ups and downs with such a loving man so they may slowly emerge into our ups and downs. I have to admit that it is still hard for me to remember to refer to everything as "our" plans, money, time, family, etc., yet I feel blessed that I struggle with this obstacle rather than one of wondering if I will even get the opportunity to have a loving partner and family. Thank you, to my sweet husband, for the many moments of happiness you have already blessed my life with and may we experience billions more. Happy one Month Anniversary!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Katy! From what I can see, your wedding pictures are beautiful and you look sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so glad I was able to come witness such a wonderful wedding! Congrats on your new job and getting settled in. Can you post pics of your place? Remember to cherish EVERY day you have together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it has already been a month! Your honeymoon looked WAY fun, I am glad you enjoyed yourselves! Hope all is going well now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a parent reads blog entries like this one, you can't help but wipe a tear and THANK Heavenly Father for such a great plan as the Family unit. Katy,you are such a great addition to our growing family. We LOVE you so very much.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete