Pages

October 17, 2010

New "adventures"

A new hobby. Passion.
Maybe even business venture?
Time will tell. It will be lots of HARD work.
But, I can do hard things.
One of my "many" new mottos.
*********
Last Saturday I went to a class to help me learn illustrator.
I am in love... with this cutie (Avery) PLUS illustrator.
I have so many projects floating around in my mind.
Hopefully, I can get them out on print.

PS I know, long over due for a post. A few are on their way. Promise.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see some more posts. We know you're busy, but still love to see new pictures and things that are happening in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that announcement is so great! You are very talented and I know you will be great at it if you pursue it as a business. On a side note, we are really hoping you decide to take a trip down here for Thanksgiving! We would love it and we will make it worth your while in glasses, contacts, whatever. Please come!!

    ReplyDelete