Pages

February 3, 2010

book lover

I think she will take after me and enjoy reading.
Even though Mr. Pendleton doesn't think I actually read.
I never really got that... why would I "fake" read.
I probably don't read as much as I could or should,
but I really do enjoy it.
And it looks as though little miss will also.
Now, I need to start collecting "good" children's book.
I remember a few that I enjoyed as a child that I will share with her,
which I am excited about. Got any suggestions?
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. ummm, yes.
    1. Good Night Moon
    2. Hand, hand fingers thumb
    3. Barnyard Dance (when they were babies, they loved this one!).
    4. The Empty Pot (love)
    5. Joseph Had a Little Overcoat. if you want more, just let me know. btw...your header is adorable. i'm jealous of your newly acquired knowledge!

    ReplyDelete