Pages

November 8, 2009

Covered Wagon

Yep, We (James & I) are OFFICIAL.
Tonight James "successfully" gave me a covered wagon.
I know it's gross... REALLY it is gross.
But I can't help but smile.
I know ya'll think I am crazy.
Let's be honest I am.
I think it brings a sense of love and humor
to our relationship.
You ask how...
I am not sure to tell the truth.
All I can say is that,
it made us both laugh.
I love the "after"...
obviously not the part where the ordor was encompassing my whole body
without the help of fresh air to filter the smell.
But the after, when we both were laughing.
It was good.
This doesn't mean I want another one.
It means I enjoy HIM, Mr.Pendleton...
smelliness and all.


PS You ask what a covered wagon is, look here.
Only if you dare. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That is gross Katy! It did make me laugh though! Mark talks about doing it to me all the time but hasn't attempted it yet!

    ReplyDelete