Pages

February 16, 2009

{Love letter to Mr. Pendleton}

The lovers' holiday has come and gone, and my sweetie is a few miles away. As you visit dreamland across the country, I write you this love note:

My Valentine,
I miss you terribly. I have already gotten so attached to heading off to dreamland together (even if it has only been 5 months) so this first night is alittle hard. Before I try to force myself to sleep, I wanted to say once more "I love you, sweetie". Thank you for a wonderful holiday... whenever I can spend a FULL day with you- It is the perfect day. You are so very loving and it amazes me how much more I fall in love with you each day. THank you for knowing me so well and making me feel so loved!

PS When I came back from my mom's house I flipped on the TV... with all the shows that where on, I chose to stop at "Hannity" (This does not mean I am a Republican).

HAPPY V-day!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I am assuming that the floating baby on the side of your screen is your way of announcing that you are pregnant!?!? Yeah!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete