Pages

August 22, 2009

OUR DAY.. before the "boss" arrives.

Ok. I got THE CALL thrusday. The call: Dr. Harward (my OB/GYN) called to inform me he scheduled a time for me to go into the hospital to be induced....

THIS MONDAY @ 6:00! Yeah there is an end!
Well, it is actually the beginning of a entirely "new" life for me and James... one that is centered around someone other than each other. Therefore, I decided we needed and would have a
"Katy & James' Day" to celebrate.
James' response: "Why, when everyday is a Katy and James day... we are married" (Context: He wanted to spend the morning playing golf with his brother and dad).But to apease his lovely wife we had our day, which was perfect.
Did a little bit of...
His activities
and Her activities.


Best of all it was "together"
Love you sweetie!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a great idea! I think even after 4 kids, I am going to suggest a day about us as well. Good Luck today! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete